I have learnt about pelican crossings, box rooms, crazy paving, toad in the hole and many stranger things that did not quite live up to their name. I have also learnt good things about fish and chips, drinking cups of tea, lollipop ladies and chockywockydoodah.
And along the way I discovered that it is possible to be French and not hate all British food, that it is OK to agree that French music really is bad and that I should really, really learn to pronounce rabbi and rabid properly because they are not the same thing.
One of the best bits about blogging is interacting with readers through the comments section. It’s a great morale booster to know someone was entertained by a post I’ve written, so if you thought anything was good (or bad!), just drop me a note! Other ways to contact me are via email at afrogatlarge [at] gmail [dot] com, or simply follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr or Instagram.
Is it your first time here?
I’m really glad you’re here, even if you googled ‘comedy baby’ to get there. You may want to check out these posts.
- French Parents, Food Throwing and Learning To Be Patient
- The Co-Sleeping Arrangement
- 10 Things I Love About England
- Intentional Parenting: Thoughts From A Lazy Mum
- My First Fish Pie
- Argumentative Me: Personality Style or Cultural Bias?
- The 4 Stages of Culture Shock: a Franco-British Experience
- Top 5 Songs I Grew Up With – Or How I Horrify The World in One Post
- Naughty Children & Using Words Wisely
- Daring Greatly when your Emotional Capacity Is Not So Great